RC Family Science Night!!
Family Science Night is an evening event sponsored by the PTA that provides an opportunity for students to share a science project or report they’ve worked on with other students and families. Bring on the colored carnations, volcanoes, hovercrafts, and robotic arms!Here’s what you need to know:
- All Ridgecrest students are invited to participate by preparing a science experiment or research project to present at Family Science Night.
- Family participation is not only allowed, it’s highly encouraged!
- To present a project or poster, simply fill out the form below and return it to the front office or your teacher by TBD .
- The PTA can supply a limited number of display boards.
- If you have any questions regarding Science Night, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No project? No problem! Come to Family Science Night to see what your classmates have done, try your hand at spaghetti engineering, view the stars through a telescope (weather permitting), or explore the fun of science in many hands-on exhibits and activities.To present a science fair project or report at Family Science Night, please complete this entry form and return it to your teacher or the front office by TBD.
Following is some helpful links for your family for planning.