Always Reading Together
How it Works:
- Students can start collecting pledges now! Pledges may be made by anyone, but relatives, friends and neighbors are likely to be the most supportive. Please do not go door to door collecting from strangers!
- Submit your pledge sheet to email@example.com or to the shared PTA drive here by February 12th.
- Students read as much as they can between February 12th and February 26th. Students who meet, or exceed the grade-level goal will be entered into a drawing and win prizes.
- Pledge forms will be returned to students by March 5th to collect the pledge money.
Submit your pledge sheet to the shared PTA drive located here. Checks should be made payable to the Ridgecrest PTA, and mailed to the school. Payments can also be made on the Ridgecrest PTA website here.
Timeline of Events:
- Now! User pledge sheets to begin collecting pledges.
- Friday, February 12th – Return Pledge sheets to shared PTA drive here or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use reading logs on your classroom Seesaw account.
- February 12th to February 26th – Read as much as possible and remember to log those minutes!
- Friday, February 26th – Turn in reading logs to Seesaw, or take a picture of your minutes read!
- Tuesday, March 9th – Minutes will be counted and pledge sheets will be sent back to collect funds.
- Friday, March 26th – Money due to Ridgecrest
- April – Prizes announced!
Prizes include: One Art Supply Prize basket per grade and the classes with the highest numbers will get special recognition and a classroom gift. All students who meet their grade-level goal will be acknowledged. Due to COVID precautions, we are not able to award physical medals this year.