Get ready for Family Science Night!
Wednesday March 6, 6 – 8 p.m.
Family Science Night is an evening event sponsored by the PTA that provides an opportunity for students to share a science project or report they’ve worked on with other students and families.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Ridgecrest students are invited to participate by preparing a science experiment or research project to present at Family Science Night.
- Family participation is not only allowed, it’s highly encouraged!
- To present a project or poster, simply fill out the form below and return it to the front office or your teacher by Friday, February 15 (you may return after midwinter break).
- For some ideas click here
- The PTA has a limited number of free tri-fold displays available, please email us or ask at the front office!
- If you have any questions regarding Science Night, or would like to volunteer in some way, please contact us at email@example.com
No project? No problem! Come to Family Science Night to see what your classmates have done, view the stars through a telescope (weather permitting) or in a planetarium, and explore the fun of science in many hands-on exhibits and activities.
To present a science fair project or report at Family Science Night, please complete this entry form and return it to your teacher or the front office by February 15, 2019. download here